Saturday, April 30, 2011

Need...coffee....braaaaiiiiiinnnnssssssss

I'm up an hour earlier than I meant to be, no thanks to me not adjusting my clock for all the danged time zones we keep crossing. Eh well, gives me time to make some coffee. So, listening to Archers of Loaf, brewing some coffee, and looking at good news to see if there's anything worth reading about...apparently not. Honestly,I could not give two shits about the royal couple. Now there's all the opinion articles on the poor(now rich) girl's wedding dress. I seem to remember that the news had more coverage on that event than the earthquakes/tsunami in Japan when it was breaking news. Anger.

I will be posting some pictures soon of Andrew and my own's experience of Hawaii. I have to wait until I receive my laptop power cable in the mail that my darling wife is sending me. Yes....I forgot the very object that power my computer, I like to think I had a lot on my mind when I was packing for 6 month's worth of underway time.

I miss my girls, I miss kissing my wife on the cheek every morning before I leave for work. I miss watching Shelby trying to holding my massive Nerf gun than stand a good three heads taller than her and saying "got you, daddy!". I'm never leaving them behind ever again. Of course I can't say never, but I'll never have to leave them for 6 months at a time.

~chase

No comments:

Post a Comment