Friday, June 24, 2011

I'll never take my own bed for granted again, pinky promise.

With prospect of finally staying overnight in a n actual bed, I'm started to think I may be pampering myself. The place we're looking at staying is a privately owned little hotel with a nice little get up. A relaxing-looking pool with a bar in the water, free WiFi interwebz that I might finally get to video chat with my wife and daughter after 2 1/2 months. It will be a nice chance to take it easy and lie down in bed and watch some TV, maybe see some sights and get some more souvenirs.

My souvenirs, may I add, are staring to pile up and I've had to find a new hding spot for them during our space inspections.

During this time I'll actually sit down and post some pictures to this blog, laong with my Facebook profile. Something that is long overdue for anyone who keeps up with this blog. I'll post some pics of the place I'll be staying also, though I can't disclose quite where it is yet.

Interesting note; someone in Shanghai, China is checking out this blog. Friend? Foe? Ni Hao!

1 comment:

  1. I think you have earned a night in a real bed! Really looking forward to seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete